The Landscapes of Halkidiki

I recently went on holiday to the beautiful resort of Halkidiki, Greece. With beautiful blue sea and soft sandy beaches, I found this was the excellent opportunity to take some photographs. Unfortunately, I did not have space to take my photography kit with me, however I still wanted to document the area. I therefore found myself taking polaroids and photographs on my phone throughout the holiday.



Whilst I did take many more photographs in Greece, the above two are my absolue favourite. With soft warmth and the silhouettes of mountains in the background, I feel the images work very well together. If I was to visit Halkidiki again I would 100% take my camera kit, and photograph the area. I would also love to capture some portraits of the locals too!

Comments

  1. Lazy Cruise is the one most unique thing I have heard about otherwise I have read a lot many blogs on things to do in Halkidiki but this is very adventurous and I would love to try this as soon as possible, I was making a list of things I would like to do in my trip and now my eyes are stuck on this blog only.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma Pauline

Larry Sultan - A Domestic Inspiration

The Portraits of Michael James